Abstract processing fee (APF)
- An abstract processing fee (APF) of €35 gross must be paid for each abstract submission.
- APFs can only be paid by credit card.
- Abstracts are only processed and available for the session organization by conveners after the payment is completed. Please note that this is a processing fee and not a publishing fee.
- APFs are not refundable in the case of an abstract withdrawal, rejection, or double submission. The fees collected cover the cost to process the abstracts whether or not one attends the meeting.
- The APF does not register you for the EMS Annual Meeting. Separate registration fees apply.
- Solicited speakers do not receive discounted APFs, registration fees, or travel reimbursement.