Rules of conduct
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire conference centre.
- It is prohibited to copy any presentation from the desktops in the lecture rooms.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any event associated with the EMS2019.
- Please note that video and photo recordings of scientific material shown in any oral or poster presentations are not allowed unless the presenter authorizes it. Presenters are encouraged to inform the audience if they welcome photos or sharing on social media: photography encouraged (download PNG, JPG, PDF)| photography NOT allowed (download PNG, JPG, PDF).
- Please switch off any mobile phones or set them to mute mode during the sessions.
The organisers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property which may be incurred as a result of participation in the conference. Participants are therefore advised to arrange appropriate insurance cover. This should extend not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.